Last Updated on November 12, 2023
- What User Data We Collect
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you interact with our Services. We may collect the following data:
- Your contact information and email address.
- Personal information provided by you such as age, gender, income and relationship status.
- Phone Number or Mobile phone Number
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
- Your IP address.
- Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for a variety of reasons, depending on how you interact with our Services, such as:
- To deliver and facilitate the delivery of services to the user.
- To administer prize draws and competitions.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications.
- To deliver targeted advertising to you.
- To evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing, and your experience.
- To identify usage trends.
- To determine the effectiveness of our marketing and promotional campaigns.
- To comply with our legal obligations.
- When and With Whom Do We Share Your Personal Information
Vendors, Consultants, and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents (“third parties”) that we have contracted with to perform services for us or on their own behalf and require access to such information to do that work. The categories of third parties we may share personal information with are as follows:
- Affiliate Marketing Programs
- Data Analytics Services
- Data Storage Service Providers
- Performance Monitoring Tools
- Sales & Marketing Tools
- Website Hosting Service Providers
We may also need to share your personal information in the following situations:
- Affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliates. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners, or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with any merger, sales of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
- Links to Other Websites
- Safeguarding and Securing Your Data
Event Nerdz is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Event Nerdz has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk.
- Your Privacy Rights
You may review, change, or terminate your consent at any time.
Withdrawing your consent: You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the contact details provided in the section “How to Contact Us About This Notice?” below.
Opting out of marketing and promotional communications: You can unsubscribe from our marketing and promotional communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails we send, replying “STOP” to the SMS messages that we send, or by using the contact details provided in the section “How to Contact Us About This Notice?” below. You will then be removed from our marketing lists.
If you would at any time like to review, change, or terminate the information in your account you can contact us using the contact information provided. Upon your request to terminate your account, we will delete your information from our active databases. However, we may retain some information in our files to prevent fraud, trouble shoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our legal terms and/or comply with applicable legal requirements.
- Updates to This Notice
- How to Contact Us About This Notice
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may contact us using the contact details below:
Parliament Marketing, LLC d/b/a Event Nerdz
PO Box 862
Park City, UT 84060